British born and raised…and proud of it! My early career began in the fashion industry. After earning a degree from London College of Fashion, I was snapped up by leading haute couture designer, Jean Muir. I eventually segued from fashion into graphic design at Pentagram – an international multi-disciplinary design firm – where I worked in both their London and San Francisco offices.
After years of travel, marriage and the birth of my son, I moved permanently to the USA and joined a fast-growing corporate management company for the next 10 years. As Director of Marketing for Dental Care Alliance, I created and managed all advertising and marketing programs for approximately 80 satellite offices, as well as the corporate office in Sarasota, Florida.
Utilizing many years of experience in both the business and creative fields, I eventually ventured out on my own with BellDesign, an independent business focused on marketing, branding, design and project management.
Currently living in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains in Asheville, NC, I enjoy photography and creating mixed media art, which has been displayed in several galleries downtown. In my spare time (ha!) I am also Co-Founder of a non-profit, HADAYA Global, providing toys, books and educational opportunities for displaced children worldwide, and a micro-grants program for self-supporting and self-sustaining small businesses within the refugee community.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Do you feel overwhelmed by the tasks on your plate or how to move your business forward? No worries, I'll help you prioritize.
- I'll find solutions to your problems...and then I'll teach you so you can handle things independently in the future.
- My communication style is personable, direct and easy to understand.
- As my client you will benefit from my years of business experience and intuitive ability to understand your processes and needs.
- Not sure what you want or how to execute your vision? Let's brainstorm together.
- I have an experienced and discerning eye for detail and design.
A HEART-CENTERED APPROACH
As an HSP it is very important to me to act from a place of integrity, substance and caring. As my client, you will always be seen and heard - as a result I count many past clients as friends. Above anything, I believe in great service and delivering high quality work.